WHAT IS A COOKIE?
Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to user. The user’s browser memorizes cookies on the hard drive only during the current session, occupying a minimum memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any kind of specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, regardless of them, allow or prevent temporary or memorized cookies in the security settings.
Without your express consent – by activating cookies in your browser – the stored data will not be linked in the cookies with your personal data provided at the time of registration or purchase.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES DOES THIS WEBSITE USE?
- Technical cookies: They are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the process of purchasing an order, make a request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements while browsing, store content for dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed. , the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: These are those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the statistical measurement and analysis of the use that users make of the service offered. For this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer you.
- Advertising cookies: They are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage in the most efficient way possible the offer of the advertising spaces that are on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or use you make from our website. For this we can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
- Session cookies (Transient): these cookies are deleted when you close your browser, and do not collect information from your computer. This type of cookie usually stores information in the form of an identification session that does not personally identify the user.
- Persistent cookies (Permanent / Stored): these types of cookies are stored on your hard drive until they expire (example is based on an expiration date already established) or until you delete them. These cookies are used to collect information about user identification, such as behavior when browsing the internet or user preferences within a specific site.
- Preferences: Preferences cookies allow the website to remember information that changes the way the page behaves or the way it looks, such as your preferred language or the region in which you are located.
THIRD PARTY COOKIES
Day Charter Ibiza Website may use third-party services that, on behalf of Day Charter Ibiza, will collect information for statistical purposes, on the use of the Site by the user and for the provision of other services related to the activity of the Website and other Internet services.
You can manage website cookies in your browser settings and you will always have the option to change this setting by accepting, rejecting or deleting cookies. If you decide to change your settings, you will find that certain functions and features will not work as expected when you use Day Charter Ibiza services. The different settings of your browser differ slightly from each other, so to manage cookies, you must pay pay attention to the relevant settings of your browser.
If you want more information about cookies, visit the following websites, which include detailed information about the different types of cookies and how they are used, as well as how you can manage your preferences regarding cookies:
También puedes hacer clic a continuación para obtener información pormenorizada acerca de cómo desactivar y eliminar cookies en algunos de los navegadores más típicos:
You can also click below to obtain detailed information about how to deactivate and delete cookies in some of the most typical browsers:
EXPRESS USER ACCEPTANCE
Identity: Marco Ponticiello – NIF: y2708425m
Postal address: C/ Gaudì 2, 07820 Ibiza