At Day Charter Ibiza we are committed to protecting the privacy of our clients and we assume with the utmost rigor our responsibility with respect to the security of our clients’ information. We will be clear and transparent about the information we are collecting and what we will do with that information.
This policy establishes the following:
- What personal data we collect and process in relation to you as a customer and your use of our website, our mobile applications and our online services.
- Where do we get this data from?
- What we do with that data.
- How we store them.
- To whom we transfer / disclose this data.
- How we manage your data protection rights.
- And how we comply with data protection regulations.
All personal data is obtained and processed in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (RGPD)
RESPONSIBLE FOR DATA PROCESSING
Marco Ponticiello – NIF: y2708425m
C/ Gaudì 2, 07820 Ibiza
WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT?
By “personal data” we mean any information related to you that allows us to identify you, such as your name, your contact information, your payment information and information about your access to our website.
Specifically, we can obtain the following categories of information:
- Name, address, email address, telephone number, passport number and information or other recognized personal identification document, and credit / debit card details or other payment information.
- Advanced information, including your name, nationality, date of birth, gender, and number, expiration date and country of issuance of your passport or identity card.
- History of contracted jobs
- Information about your purchases of products and services from our trusted partners.
- Information about your use of our website and / or our mobile app
- The communications that you exchange with us or direct us by letter, email, chat service, calls and social networks.
WHY, WHY AND FOR HOW LONG DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
There is no obligation to have a Data Protection Delegate in accordance with Article 37 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679. At Day Charter Ibiza we treat the information you provide us with in order to provide the services and / or sell the products contracted by you through our website and manage the sending of information and commercial prospecting. In order to be able to offer you services in accordance with your interests, we will prepare a commercial profile, based on the information provided. No automated decisions will be made based on said profile.
Your data can be used for the following purposes:
- Provide the products and services you request: We use your information to provide the services you have requested.
- Contact you in case of change in the contracted service: we send you communications about the services you have requested and about any change in said services. These communications are not for commercial purposes and there is no option to stop receiving them.
- Verify / verify credit card or any other payment card: We use your payment details for accounting, billing and auditing purposes and to detect and / or prevent any fraudulent activity.
- Security, health, administrative and crime prevention / detection reasons: we can provide your data to government authorities or security forces and bodies in compliance with legal requirements.
- Communications with customer service: We use your data to manage our relationship with you as our customer and to improve our services and your experience with us.
- Marketing: From time to time we will contact you via electronic communications to provide you with information regarding promotions and ancillary products. However, you will have the option of accepting or rejecting said communications indicating it at the time of booking. In all electronic communications we send you, you will also have the opportunity to indicate that you no longer wish to receive our direct marketing material.
We will only process your personal data when we have legal bases to do so. The legal bases will depend on the reasons why we have obtained them and why we need to use your personal data.
We may also process your personal data for one or more of the following reasons:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- Because you have agreed that we use your personal data (for example, for purposes related to marketing).
- To satisfy our legitimate interests in our operation (for example, for administrative purposes).
Only children over 16 years of age (inclusive) can give their own consent. For children under that age, the consent of the child’s parents or legal guardians is required.
We will not keep your data for longer than is strictly necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it is being processed. In determining the appropriate retention period, we will consider the amount, nature and confidentiality of personal data, the purposes for which we process it, and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means.
We must also take into account the periods during which it may be necessary to retain personal data to fulfill our legal obligations (for example, in relation to claims) or to resolve complaints or queries and protect our legal rights in the event of a claim.
When we no longer need your personal data, we will securely delete or destroy it. We will also consider whether, over time, we can reduce the personal data that we use and how we can do so, and if we can anonymize your personal data so that it can no longer be associated with or identify you, in which case we may use that information without prior notice.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We follow strict security procedures when storing and disclosing your personal data, as well as to protect it from accidental loss, damage or destruction. The data you provide us is protected with SSL (Secure Socket Layer) technology. SSL is the industry standard method for encrypting personal data and credit card information so that they can be transferred securely over the Internet.
HOW IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA SHARED?
The entity guarantees the confidentiality of personal data. However, the Company and / or Entity will disclose to the competent public authorities the personal data and any other information that is in its possession or is accessible through its systems and is required in accordance with the legal and regulatory provisions applicable to the case. Personal data may be kept in the files owned by Day Charter Ibiza even after the relationships formalized through the company’s website have ended, exclusively for the purposes indicated above and, in any case, during the legally established deadlines, at the disposal of administrative or judicial authorities.
No data will be transferred to third parties, except legal obligation. There is no forecast of data transfer to third countries. No adequacy decisions, guarantees, binding corporate rules or specific applicable situations are made.
YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
Under certain circumstances, by law you have the right to:
- Request information on whether we have personal data about you and, if so, what data is involved and why we have or are using it.
- Request access to your personal data (request commonly known as “interested party access request”). This allows you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and check that we are treating it legally.
- Request correction of the personal data we hold about you. This allows you to correct any incomplete or incorrect information that we have about you.
- Request removal of your personal data. This allows you to ask us to delete or erase your personal data when other legitimate reasons for further processing do not prevail. You also have the right to ask us to delete or erase your personal data when you have exercised your right to object to the processing (see the next section).
- Object to treatment of your personal data when that treatment is based on our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation that makes you want to oppose the treatment on that basis. You also have the right to object when we are processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
- Oppose automated decision making, including profiling, that is, not to be the subject of any automated decision-making on our part using your personal data or creating a profile about you.
- Solicitar la limitación del tratamiento de sus datos personales. Esto le permite pedirnos que suspendamos el tratamiento de sus datos personales; por ejemplo, si quiere que determinemos su exactitud o el motivo para tratarlos.
- Request the limitation of the treatment to you or a third party of your personal data in an electronic and structured format (commonly known as the right to “data portability”). This allows you to take the data we hold about you in a commonly used electronic format and to be able to transfer your data to a third party in a commonly used electronic format.
- Withdraw your consent. In the limited circumstances in which you have consented to the collection, processing and transfer of your personal data for a specific purpose, you have the right at any time to withdraw your consent for that specific processing. Once we have received the notification that you have withdrawn your consent, we will no longer continue to process your data for the purpose or purposes that you originally accepted, unless we have another legitimate basis to continue to do so in accordance with the law.
If you want to exercise any of these rights, please contact our
Marco Ponticiello – NIF: y2708425m
C/ Gaudì 2, 07820 Ibiza
You will not have to pay any fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any other of your rights). However, we may charge you a reasonable fee if your request for access is unfounded or excessive. If not, in such circumstances, we may also refuse to honor your request.
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and guarantee your right of access to information (or to exercise any other of your rights). This is another appropriate security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to anyone who does not have the right to receive it.